HD Auto delivers car enthusiasts regular access to the Hampton Downs’ circuits.
HD Auto offers safe, regular and affordable access to track days specifically designed for car fanatics!
Here’s how the track days will work…..
Drivers will typically be split into three or four groups on these days to take into account the different speeds and experience of drivers: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates will open at 7.30am with 15 minute sessions beginning at 9am and running throughout the day. Sessions will be developed based on the different levels of driver ability so you always feel comfortable on track.
Here’s what it costs:
$50.00 – membership joining fee
HDAuto on the Club Circuit – $175.00 (including Health & Safety Levy)
HDAuto on the National Circuit – $195.00 (including Health & Safety Levy)
* Everyone who signs up to HD Auto must first complete one track day on the Club Circuit before they are able to attend a track day on the National Circuit
* Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage
* Overalls (cotton at a minimum) and helmets are required at every track day by all drivers and passengers
* Additional drivers must be a member of the HDAuto Club
* Overalls, helmets and foam head restraints are available for hire from Hampton Downs
* Frontal Head Restraints (FHR) are mandatory. For vehicles that have a 4 point harness or greater there are various tethered devices available including Hans, NecksGen REV, Impact Accel or Simpson Hybrid. All of these are acceptable. For vehicles fitted with a standard lap and diagonal 3-point belt system – a foam roll / collar is acceptable.
You can purchase frontal head restraints from:
The Hampton Downs HDAuto coordinator can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.