HD Moto – Regular, affordable track days for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Register to Hampton Downs’ HD Moto and get access to track days on all circuits – including the 4km International Circuit at least four times a year!
To get started you will need to pay a one-off $50 registration fee. You can then register for an upcoming track day where you will complete an induction. The induction will focus on the safety guidelines that must be adhered to you and your riding ability will be assessed. Following the induction we will set you up for your first track day and follow your progress so you get the most from the day. Your safety is our number one priority. Once you have successfully completed the induction and initial track day you will be issued with your “License to ride Hampton Downs”.
Here’s how the track days work…..
Riders will typically be split into four groups, taking into account the different abilities of the riders: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates open at 7.30am and scrutineering begins shortly after (all bikes will be checked). The first session starts at 9.00am. All sessions are 15 minutes long. The aim is to give each rider at least six 15 minute sessions on track each day.
The cost of an HDMoto track day is as follows:
GT Radial Club Circuit – Full Day: $175.00
National Circuit – Full Day: $195.00
International Circuit – Full Day: $225.00
Twilight Session – National Circuit: $99.00
- Required – Helmets, Goretex, Gloves and Boots
- Recommended – Split Leathers, 270 Leathers
- Required – Helmets, Split Leathers, Gloves, Boots and Back Braces
- Recommended – 270 Leathers
- Required – Helmets, 270 Leathers, Gloves, Boots and Back Braces
You must first register and pay a $50 joining fee.
Your HD Moto subscription will get you the following:
- Access to upcoming track days so you can make a booking
- An induction to Hampton Downs HD Moto
- After succcessfully completing your initial induction and track day you will be issued with your personalised “Licence to drive Hampton Downs”
- You will get 10% off Hampton Downs Go Karts and ride products
- You will get priority notifications so you can book all future HDMoto track days, including the limited number International Circuit Track Days.
The Hampton Downs HD Moto Co-Ordinator can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.
If you have already scubscribed to HDMoto login to book an upcoming track day!
Please note – paying on the day is no longer an option. Please book online early to secure your spot!
Upcoming HD Moto Track Dates are as follows:
- Sunday, 30 September – Club Circuit – full day from 9.00am – 4.30pm
- Saturday, 20 October – National Circuit – full day from 9.00am – 4.30pm
Please note, arriving and paying on the day is no longer an option. Please book online early to secure your spot!