Got a car and want to see what you can do with it? HD AUTO delivers regular access to Hampton Downs’ circuits for drivers of all abilities.
There’s no speed limit at Hampton Downs, so join up and get the enjoyment you deserve from your car. Put your foot to the floor in a safe environment and hone your driving skills.
Simply start with the $50 membership (for 12 months) and you can then pick a drive date that suits you.
* Everyone who signs up to HD Auto must first complete one track day on the Club Circuit before they are able to attend a track day on the National Circuit
* Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage
* Additional drivers must be a member of the HDAuto Club
Here’s how the track days will work…..
Drivers will typically be split into three or four groups on these days to take into account the different speeds and experience of drivers: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates will open at 7.30am with 15 minute sessions beginning at 9.00am and running throughout the day. Sessions will be developed based on the different levels of driver ability so you always feel comfortable on track.
Here’s what it costs and how to subscribe:
The HD AUTO FULL DAY WILL COST:
$175.00 – GT Radial Club Circuit Days
$195.00 – Annual National Circuit Day
You must first register and pay a $50 annual registration fee.
Your registration will get you the following:
- Your personalised HD AUTO Card which will give you access to all HD AUTO track days and after your 15 minute induction on day one, it will be your licence to drive at Hampton Downs
- Access to end of year HD AUTO BBQ
- Priority booking window for all new HD AUTO track days before they are announced publicly
- One FREE session at Hampton Downs Go Karts
- Regular updates via HD AUTO Newsletter
If you are already a member login to purchase your HD AUTO day pass.
Hampton Downs HD AUTO Manager can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.