Do you want to get your car out on track and safely put it to the test?
HDAuto delivers regular track access for drivers of all abilities.
JOIN UP NOW and get the enjoyment you deserve from your car.
Put your foot to the floor in a safe environment and hone your driving skills.
To get started you will need to pay a one-off $50 subscription fee. You can then register for an upcoming GT Radials Club Circuit track day where you will complete an induction. The induction will focus on the safety guidelines that must be adhered to and your driving ability will be assessed. Following the induction we will set you up for your first track day and follow your progress so you get the most from the day. Your safety is our number one priority. Once you have successfully completed the induction and initial track day you will be issued with your “License to drive Hampton Downs”.
Your HDAuto Subscription will get you the following:
- Access to upcoming track days, so you can complete your initial HDAuto induction and track day.
- After succcessfully completing your initial induction and track day you will be issued with your personalised “Licence to drive Hampton Downs”
- You will get one FREE session on Hampton Downs Go Karts valued at $49
- You will get priority notifications so you can book all future HDAuto track days, including the limited number National Circuit Track Days.
Here’s how the track days work…..
Drivers will be split into four groups, taking into account the drivers ability: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates open at 7.30am and scrutineering begins shortly after (All cars will be checked). The track goes live with the first session at 9.00am. All sessions are 15 minutes long and run throughout the day. The aim is to give you at least 6 x 15-minute sessions on track during the day.
- Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage
- Additional drivers must subscribe to HDAuto and must complete an induction
- A $50.00 charge will apply for additional drivers (payable on the day)
- Overalls (cotton at a minimum) and helmets are required at every track day by all drivers and passengers
- Once you have successfully completed your GT Circuit Induction and Track Day you will officially part of the HDAuto Club and will have access to all future track days.
HD AUTO TRACK DAY COSTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
GT Radial Club Circuit: $175.00
National Circuit: $195.00
Twilight Session National Circuit: $99.00 – only available during daylight savings (5pm – 7.30pm)
Upcoming HD AUTO Track Dates are as follows:
Upcoming track days:
- Sunday, 29 July – Full Day on the Club Circuit
- Friday, 17 August – Full Day on the Club Circuit
- Sunday, 23rd September – Full Day on the Club Circuit
- Sunday, 21 October – Full Day on the Club Circuit
NOTE: Arriving and paying on the day is not an option. Please book online to secure your spot!
If you are already a member login to purchase your HD AUTO day pass.
Hampton Downs HD AUTO Coordinator can be contacted on email@example.com or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.