Got a car and want to get out on track with it? HD AUTO delivers regular access to Hampton Downs’ circuits for drivers of all abilities.
There’s no speed limit at Hampton Downs, so join up and get the enjoyment you deserve from your car. Put your foot to the floor in a safe environment and hone your driving skills.
Simply start with the $50 membership (for 12 months) and register for an upcoming track day!
* Everyone who signs up to HD Auto must first complete one track day on the Club Circuit before they are able to attend a track day on the National Circuit *this is simply to give drivers who have never been on track before a feel for what its like, safety first!
* Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage.
* Additional drivers must be a member of the HDAuto Club -Additional drives $50.00 (pay on the day).
* Overalls (cotton at a minimum) and helmets are required.
Here’s how the track days will work…..
Drivers will typically be split into three or four groups on these days to take into account the different speeds and experience of drivers: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates will open at 7.30am for registration and we will have a drivers briefing at 8.45am. The track will go live at 9.00am and 15 minute sessions will run throughout the day. Sessions will be developed based on the different levels of driver ability so you always feel comfortable on track.
Here’s what it costs and how to subscribe:
The HD AUTO FULL DAY WILL COST:
$175.00 – Club Circuit Full Day
$195.00 – National Circuit Full Day
$99.00 – Twilight Session National Circuit *only available during daylight savings.
You must first register and pay a $50 annual registration fee.
Your registration will get you the following:
- Your personalized HD AUTO Card once your membership has been processed and you’ve been asked to send in a photo of yourself – this is to easily have your membership number and expiry on hand.
- Access to end of year HD AUTO BBQ
- One FREE session at Hampton Downs Go Karts – call the Go-Karts to book your session!
- Regular updates via HD AUTO Newsletter with upcoming track days.
Upcoming HD AUTO Track Dates are as follows
Sunday 1st April – Full Day – National Circuit
Sunday 6th May – Full Day – Club Circuit
NOTE: Everyone who signs up to HD Auto must first complete one track day on the Club Circuit before they are able to attend a track day on the National Circuit!
If you are already a member login to purchase your HD AUTO day pass.
Hampton Downs HD AUTO Coordinator can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.