HD AUTO delivers car enthusiasts regular access to Hampton Downs’ new 1.3km Club circuit and the National Circuit once a year.
HD AUTO offers safe, regular and affordable access to track days specifically designed for car fanatics!
Here’s how the track days will work…..
Drivers will typically be split into three or four groups on these days to take into account the different speeds and experience of drivers: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates will open at 7.30am with 15 minute sessions beginning at 9.00am and running throughout the day. Sessions will be developed based on the different levels of driver ability so you always feel comfortable on track.
Here’s what it costs and how to subscribe:
The HD AUTO FULL DAY WILL COST $175.
You must first register and pay a $50 annual registration fee.
Your registration will get you the following:
- Your personalised HD AUTO Card which will give you access to all HD AUTO track days and after your 15 minute induction on day one, it will be your licence to drive at Hampton Downs
- Access to end of year HD AUTO BBQ
- Priority booking window for all new HD AUTO track days before they are announced publicly
- One FREE session at Hampton Downs Go Karts
- Regular updates via HD AUTO Newsletter
Upcoming HD AUTO Track Dates are as follows
Saturday April 29th 2017 – GT Radial Club circuit
Saturday May 20th 2017 – GT Radial Club circuit
If you are already a member login to purchase your HD AUTO day pass.
Hampton Downs HD AUTO Manager can be contacted on email@example.com or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.