Do you want to get your car out on track and safely put it to the test?
HDAuto delivers regular track access for drivers of all abilities.
JOIN UP NOW and get the enjoyment you deserve from your car.
Put your foot to the floor in a safe environment and hone your driving skills.
To get started you will need to pay a one-off $50 subscription fee. You can then register for an upcoming GT Radial Club Circuit track day where you will complete an induction. The induction will focus on the safety guidelines that must be adhered to and your driving ability will be assessed. Following the induction, we will set you up for your first track day and follow your progress so you get the most from the day. Your safety is our number one priority. Once you have successfully completed the induction you will then have access to our National Track.
Your HDAuto Subscription will get you the following:
- Access to upcoming track days, so you can complete your initial HDAuto induction and track day.
- You will get one FREE session on Hampton Downs Go Karts valued at $49
- You will get priority notifications so you can book all future HDAuto track days, including the limited number of National Circuit Track Days.
Here’s how the track days work…..
Drivers will be split into four groups, taking into account the drivers ability: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates open at 7.30am and scrutineering begins shortly after (All cars will be checked). The track goes live with the first session at 9.00am. All sessions are 15 minutes long and run throughout the day. The aim is to give you at least 6 x 15-minute sessions on track during the day.
- Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage
- Additional drivers must subscribe to HDAuto and must complete an induction
- A $50.00 charge will apply for additional drivers (payable on the day)
- Overalls (cotton at a minimum) helmets and a foam roll / collar are required at every track day by all drivers and passengers
- Overalls, helmets and foam head restraints are available for hire from Hampton Downs
- Once you have successfully completed your GT Circuit Induction and Track Day you will officially be part of the HDAuto Club and will have access to all future track days on both the Club and National Circuit
FRONTAL HEAD RESTRAINTS:
Frontal Head Restraints (FHR) are mandatory. For vehicles that have a 4 point harness or greater there are various tethered devices available including Hans, NecksGen REV, Impact Accel or Simpson Hybrid. All of these are acceptable. For vehicles fitted with a standard lap and diagonal 3-point belt system – a foam roll / collar is acceptable.
You can purchase frontal head restraints from:
HD AUTO TRACK DAY COSTS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
GT Radial Club Circuit: $175.00
National Circuit: $195.00
Twilight Session National Circuit: $99.00 – only available during daylight savings (5pm – 7.30pm)
Upcoming HD AUTO Track Dates are as follows:
Upcoming track days:
- Sunday 11th November – Full day on the Club Circuit
- Monday 3rd December – National Circuit Twilight Session (5 pm – 7:30 pm)
- Saturday 29th December – Full day on the National Circuit
- Thursday 3rd January – Full day on the National Circuit
NOTE: Arriving and paying on the day is not an option. Please book online to secure your spot!
If you are already a member login to purchase your HD AUTO day pass.
Hampton Downs HD AUTO Coordinator can be contacted on email@example.com or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.