Got a car & want to get out on track with it? HDAuto delivers regular access to Hampton Downs’ circuits for drivers of all abilities.
Join up and get the enjoyment you deserve from your car. Put your foot to the floor in a safe environment and hone your driving skills.
Simply start with the annual $50 membership and register for an upcoming track day!
* Everyone who signs up to HD Auto must first complete one track day on the Club Circuit before they are able to attend a track day on the National Circuit *this is simply to give drivers who have never been on track before a feel for what its like, safety first!
* Passengers are only permitted in vehicles equipped with a roll cage.
* Additional drivers must be a member of the HDAuto Club – Additional drivers $50.00 (pay on the day).
* Overalls (cotton at a minimum) and helmets are required at every track day by all drivers and passengers.
Here’s how the track days will work…..
Riders will typically be split into four groups, taking into account the different speed of riders: slow, medium, fast and race. Track gates open at 7.30am and scrutineering begins shortly after. The track goes live with the first session at 9.00am. All sessions are 15 minutes long and run throughout the day. The aim is to give you at least 6 x 15-minute sessions on track during the day.
The HD AUTO FULL DAY WILL COST:
GT Radial Club Circuit: $175.00
National Circuit: $195.00
$99.00 – Twilight Session National Circuit *only available during daylight savings. (5pm – 7pm)
Your registration will get you the following:
- Your personalized HDAuto Card once your membership has been processed and you’ve been asked to send in a photo of yourself – this is to easily have your membership number and expiry on hand.
- One FREE session at Hampton Downs Go Karts – call the Go-Karts to book your session!
- Regular updates via HDAuto Newsletter with upcoming track days.
Upcoming HD AUTO Track Dates are as follows:
Upcoming track days:
- Sunday 6th May – Full Day on the Club Circuit
- Saturday, 9th June – Full Day on the Club Circuit
- Sunday, 29 July – Full Day on the Club Circuit
- Friday, 17 August – Full Day on the Club Circuit
NOTE: Arriving and paying on the day is no longer an option. Please book online to secure your spot!
**Everyone who signs up to HDAuto must first complete one track day on the Club Circuit before they are able to attend a track day on the National Circuit!
If you are already a member login to purchase your HD AUTO day pass.
Hampton Downs HD AUTO Coordinator can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 280 6504 if you have any queries.