Mad Mike in partnership with Hampton Downs welcome you to come test and advance your drifting skills in a fun, non competitive environment. We will provide regular track dates on the latest club circuit extension and the only opportunity to drift the course in reverse configuration at Mad Mike Drift Force.
Mad Mike wishes to provide more fun drift track days in New Zealand to help grow the sport of drifting and make it easy for any level of driver and car to get on track in a safe and legal environment, whether you just want to slide around with friends or build drifting into a career.
- Classes: Pro / Rookie
- Pricing: $200 pre-registered or $250 on the day
- Track time 9am – 4.30pm
- Break from 12pm – 1pm for reverse track reconfiguration
- Sessions will cycle in 20min blocks
- Passengers are permitted in roll caged cars ONLY. Indemnity must be signed, wrist band will be issued. + Must have overalls, covered in shoes and helmet. Cost: $30 each
- Media permitted, the track has a drone policy – contact Hampton Downs for details on approval process. Check in morning of event you will be briefed on arrival.
- NO DOGS – Track rules
Tech inspection / Rules and Regs:
NO WOF or REG required
NO Roll cage required
However a roll cage is required if you are taking passengers
Tow point must be accessible and clearly marked
Safety wear includes: Helmet, minimum of basic overalls, gloves, covered in shoes.
+ Basic track ready inspection by Hampton Downs officials
If you have any concerns feel free to contact us prior to committing to the day.
Conditions: Please note if you pre-register then the date is not transferrable. All entrants are strictly supervised throughout the day. Hampton Downs Motorsport Park reserve the right to refuse or revoke any entrant at anytime.
Safety / Recovery / Fire / Ambulance on site